Forum

How to remove shortcuts from facebook

Lets see the easy steps on how to remove shortcuts from Facebook . You can also turn off shortcuts by using your account.

First open the facebook app, and make sure that you are using the latest version.
Then go to the navigation shortcut
Then search for an option which says turn off three dots or hide from the shortcut bar.
Now its removed

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

12 Replies

seoooo·

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.ThanksStopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. SHINE EVER Integrated Circuits

seoooo·

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. ORIGCHIP Emitter Amplifier

seoooo·

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. bate-papo cam to cam

seoooo·

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. bitcoin profit sign up

seoooo·

Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... IC-ChipBom Electronic Components

seoooo·

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks best windows vps hosting

seoooo·

This is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. gaypage

seoooo·

This is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. five pillars of islam

seoooo·

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work.This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. kit heath

seoooo·

Texas Hold'em and Poker Information Community in Korea Texas Holdem