Forum

What is the meaning of a box with a pencil symbol?

Box with pencil symbol is used to start a new conversion with someone in your contact list. You can see this symbol on the home page of the Telegram interface.
We can also say it is telegram symbol text because it is used to start a text with anyone. This symbol is mainly used while you are using the Telegram application because it is the first step to starting a new conversation.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

2 Replies

amkhatri·

Treat yourself to the epitome of relaxation at our nationwide massage hubs. Immerse in the rejuvenating touch of Thai, aroma, Swedish, sports, facial, and foot massages. Experience the comfort of home Thai and home care services, providing a high-quality escape without leaving your space. Choose from our men-only, women-only, couple, and family rooms for a personalized wellness journey. 아로마마사지

jonemartin·

This symbol I didn't know when I read about it I was confused and happy to get new things. We use this symbol to start a conversation in our contact list.

Click here https://organizedzone.com/home-decluttering-services-toronto-on/ Best Home Declutters in Toronto ON